Sunday, June 10, 2012

5 Day Old Photoshoot

Our lovely friend Allison (Allison Bills Photography) from our ward here in Ohio did Jacob's newborn photoshoot and the pictures turned out amazing!! We LOVE them all and will cherish them forever! She came over Monday afternoon after we took Jacob for his doctor appt (the one they have you go to 2 days after being home from the hospital to check their weight, etc.) and she was an angel to bring all of her supplies to our apt so we didn't have to leave. She was SO patient and fun to work with, my mom and I had a blast with her and the pictures. Since I love them all, I couldn't just pick one or even two or three, so here are some collages for your viewing pleasure. :)

Such a funny little pop-eye picture! Love the deep blue of his eyes starting to come through and his big chubby cheek pushing up his other eye practically closed. :)

Credit to my amazing friend Jenny for the ADORABLE beanie! Man I loved him in that hat this winter! It seriously was perfect with such amazing detail, she creates at a level I most certainly could not...although I will take credit for creating the sweet boy in the hat at least! lol I take what I can get. :)
The many faces of Jacob Israel...


Sleeping on the beautiful blanket that my mom crocheted for him. It is so gorgeous with the soft colors and texture, could not be more perfect. It too will be cherished forever.
In this bottom right picture Allison showed it to us right when she captured it and my mom and I couldn't get over how cute it was! My dad put it as the screensaver on his iPhone and he said every time he looked at it he thought, "Wouldn't it be great if we could all be that happy and content with life?!"

1 comment:

  1. Love it! This is such a great idea because these little ones change so quickly and never have that "newborn" look again. What a cute chubster.

    ReplyDelete